Taxes & Licenses

  1. Occupational Tax Certificate

    To start a business in the City you must have an Occupational Tax Certificate before you can open and it is based on number of employees.

  2. Peddler Permit (PDF)

    When the Peddler Permit is complete please bring it to City Hall.

  3. Property Taxes

    All persons owning property within the city limits of the City are subject to pay an ad valorem tax each year.

Mixed Drink Tax Report
Please click on link below: