Historic Train Museum
Museum HoursFriday 1 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. until 5 p.m.
The Cornelia Historic Train Museum is located Downtown Cornelia at 102 Grant Place.
The Train museum is a train lovers delight.
- FREE guided tours with local historian sharing information
- Information about other local attractions including our Self-guided walking tour
- Artifacts from Southern Railway Company and the Tallulah Falls Railroad Company
- Welcome Center and Gift Shop! Come shop all things Cornelia with us including souvenirs and homemade goodies by local artisans
- Two restored cabooses and The Big Red Apple
- Electric car charging station